UPDATED: 2014 concert programme - click here
Welcome to the NEW official, updated, website for Hammerwood Park. Located 4 miles east of East Grinstead, the house was built in 1792 by Benjamin Latrobe (1764 - 1820), architect of the White House and Capitol building in Washington D.C. amongst many others including Ashdown House School near Forest Row.
The house was converted into flats in the 1960s, then purchased by Led Zeppelin in the 1970s and was rescued from dereliction by the Pinnegar family in 1982.
Today, it is a both a family home and also a venue for musical events and filming. It is also open to the public in summer, from 1st June to the end of September on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Bank Holiday Mondays, with a tour taking place at 2PM. For more information on visiting, click here.
Last updated: 1232BST on 6 April 2014